The National Energy Board Joint Review Panel on the Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline project has set the dates for information sessions regarding future hearings in communities across northwestern British Columbia and Alberta.
These are short information sessions about the joint review process and not full hearings. The NEB says, “These sessions will provide information and guidance on the joint review process and participation options.”
- Kitimat, BC, 16 June, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Riverlodge Community Centre
- Prince Rupert, BC, 15 June, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. North Coast Convention Centre
- Queen Charlotte City, BC, 14 June, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Community Hall
- Smithers, BC, 22 June 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Hudson Bay Lodge and Convention Centre
- Burns Lake, BC, June 8, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Burns Lake District Chamber of Commerce
- Vanderhoof, BC, June 7, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m Nechako Senior Friendship Centre
- Prince George, BC, June 22, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m Ramada Hotel Downtown
- Tumbler Ridge, BC, June 9, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Community Center
- Bruderheim, AB, June 6, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Bruderheim Community Hall The Lions’ Den
- Whitecourt, AB, June 7, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Royal Canadian Legion
- Grande Prairie, AB, June 8, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m Grande Prairie Curling Club
The NEB says specific dates and venues for the information sessions in Bella Bella, Hartley Bay, Kitkatla and Klemtu will be announced on the panel’s website as soon as the details are available.
More information on the Joint Review Panel website
NEB news release on Canada News Wire